Overall, the purpose of the Oregon State Personnel Development Grant (SPDG) evaluation is to consider the following:
- Accountability and oversight (Were proposed activities conducted?),
- Impact (Was there change in practices and outcomes?), and
- Implications (What are the issues of sustainability and scaling-up?)
For a walk-through of the website, please watch this overview video or this Prezi .
The evaluation methodology is guided by the principles that, to the greatest extent possible, measurement tools and data collection should:
- Provide meaningful information for participating districts to guide decision-making,
- Fulfill multiple reporting requirements, and
- Not cause undue burden for any partners.